Rita VS Forums
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Rita VS Forums

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Top 10 movies in US box office

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
headbanger
headbanger

المساهمات : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2008
العمر : 36

Top 10 movies in US box office Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Top 10 movies in US box office   Top 10 movies in US box office I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 25, 2008 10:38 am

Hello every one this is Headbanger from Rita VS Forums today i'm gonna show you the Top 10 movies in US box office i hope you'll enjoy it and please do not download those movies from the internet cause they're still showing on theater so that means the quality will be crapy Razz

anyway ladies and gentelmen here is the Top 10 movies in America so let's start with numbeeeeeeer!!!

10- Misma Luna,la:
An interesting drama directed by Patricia Riggen, talks about A young Mexican boy travels to the U.S. to find his mother after his grandmother passes away.

anyway... let's see number...

9- Vantage Point:

Another action movie directed by Pete Travis, about the attempted assassination of the president is told from several different perspectives. hmm.. sounds interesting

now with number...

8- The Bank Job:

a Thriller movie directed by Roger Donaldson, about a true story of a heist gone wrong... in all the right ways. can't wait to see this one.

with number...

7- College Road Trip:

Thank god a comedy movie directed by Roger Kumble, When an overachieving high school student decides to travel around the country to choose the perfect college, her overprotective cop father also decides to accompany her in order to keep her on the straight and narrow. lol!

okay now let's see number...

6- Never Back Down:
A drama action movie directed by Jeff Wadlow, At his new high school, a rebellious teen is lured into an underground fight club, where he finds a mentor in a mixed martial arts veteran. hmm.. not bad for an action movie

and now we have number...

5- 10,000 BC:
An adventure movie by Ronald Emmerich, A prehistoric epic that follows a young mammoth hunter's journey through uncharted territory to secure the future of his tribe.

getting now to number...

4- Drillbit Taylor:
Another comedy movie this week directed by Steven Brill, about Three kids hire a low-budget bodyguard to protect them from the playground bully. lol! sounds hilarious.

and now number...

3- Shutter:
Oh! a horror movie by Masayuki Ochiai, A newly married couple discovers disturbing, ghostly images in photographs they develop after a tragic accident. Fearing the manifestations may be connected, they investigate and learn that some mysteries are better left unsolved. spooky!!!

with number...

2- Meet the Browns:
A drama movie directed by Tyler Perry, A single mom takes her family to Georgia for the funeral of her father -- a man she never met. There, her clan is introduced to the crass, fun-loving Brown family.

and now with the number one...

1- Horton Heres a Who:

this animated movie directed by Jimmy Hayward and Steve Martino, shows Horton the Elephant struggles to protect a microscopic community from his neighbors who refuse to believe it exists. it's really a good movie for family to watch on weekends especially on friday evenings, the kids will love it you will love it, believe me!

well... thank you very much for stepping by, i'm Headbanger and this is US box office. have a good day.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
steven_alqoshi
best member
best member

المساهمات : 213
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/03/2008

Top 10 movies in US box office Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Top 10 movies in US box office   Top 10 movies in US box office I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 30, 2008 6:33 am

يسلمو حبي عاشت ايدك

تحياتي الك ستيفو
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Top 10 movies in US box office
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Rita VS Forums :: الاقسام الرئيسية :: قسم الافلام والمسلسلات :: منتدى الافلام الاجنبية-
انتقل الى: